The Board of Management meets five times during the school year, one meeting per term, and will also meet as the need arises during the course of the year.
Two representative from the student council will be invited to attend one of these meeting where they can raise issues which have been brought up at the student council meetings.
Agreed reports will be published on this website on the conclusion of each BOM meeting
The Board of Management sits for a four year term.
Cllr. Bernard Moynihan (Chairman)
John Murphy ( Secretary)
Derry O’ Donovan (Teachers Rep)
Sheila Vaughan (Teachers Rep)
Ben McAuliffe (Parents Rep)
Kathleen O’ Keeffe (Parents Rep)
Cllr. John Paul O ‘ Shea (Cork ETB Rep)
Sean O’ Sullivan (Cork ETB Rep)
Agreed Report From Board Of Management Meeting 20/03/17
- Board congratulated the Badminton teams on their wonderful success at All Ireland finals.
- Board congratulated the Transition year students on their excellent production of ‘Cinderella’ which ran for 3 nights.
- Board thanked all the staff involved in extra curricular activities for giving of their free time so generously.
- Leaving Cert mass fixed for Tuesday 23rd May.Agreed Date for Next Meeting15th May 2017 at 5pm
Agreed Report From Board Of Management Meeting 30/01/17
The Board congratulated all the students who won prizes at the BT Young Scientist Competition at the RDS as well as their teacher Derry O’Donovan.
- The Board congratulated all the badminton teams and their coach Mr Tom O’Connell, on winning their Munster finals at the University of Limerick. They will now go on to the All Ireland finals in March.
- The Board agreed to write to Mr Ted Owens, CEO in relation to the poor toilet facilities for boys in the school.
- The Board acknowledged the support given by Cork ETB and CEO Mr.Ted Owens in securing extra funding to build the new extension to the school.
- The Board were presented with details of the extra-curricular activities that went on in the school recently. The Chairman complimented all staff on the excellent work being done in Coláiste Treasa.
Agreed Report From Board Of Management Meeting 21/11/16
- The Board thanked all staff for the work in preparation for Open Night and on the night itself. They went on to congratulate management and staff on the excellent numbers enrolling.
- The Board members thanked all teachers involved in Extra Curricular Activities.
- The Board passed on its best wishes to all students that qualified for BT Young Scientist Competition.
- The Board of Management expressed its delight that the building of the new extension will commence on Nov. 28th with completion scheduled for May 2017